Welcome to the HUTT
I am Heather, the cheeky lady who lives in hoodies, bare feet, drinks way too much coffee & always has my camera in hand. I tend to move lots, it’s called exercise and I like to share my passion with others. I may have the energy of a dozen toddlers, but hanging out with others and whether it’s capturing their memories or teaching a lifestyle change through proper eating and movement, I am always there for you!
WELCOME TO THE HUTT
First is a little bit about me:
- My camera was always in my hand so in 2007 I decided to make it a business, I will capture almost anything but a wedding. BUT with that my instagram feed is completely raw and unprofessional looking as I want real, not photoshopped life showing through.
- Married mom of 2, in my 40’s trying to make my body, mind & spirit the healthiest it can be through proper nutrition, at home workouts, running when it’s not snowing and studying martial arts in my spare time
- Fall of 2017 my left knee went bonkers, 18 months of chronic pain it’s discovered I have no meniscus left, suffer chronic degenerative osteoarthritis and June 2019 had Knee Arthroscopy performed. So I got your back with physical limitations to help you reach your goals
- I live in northern\central Alberta where it is cold most of the year, originally from the coast of BC where it rains more then snows. Now it’s the other way around.
- I have struggled my whole life with a hormone imbalance that stopped the process of weight loss & triggered multiple auto immune issues within my body. And the answer was food. Food cured me!
- January 2019 I discoverd a new passion, Group Fitness Instructor!
I have always been so eager to work with people, work with women to help them take back their lives, and live their best life. And yes that means less struggles with mental health issues, auto immune disorders & more. And over the years I found the secret is not in a personal development book or faith, but rather starts with how we treat our body. We begin to love ourselves from the outside in. And this is where the HUTT was born. A place for you to learn how to do that.
Whether you live local to where I am (Morinville, Alberta), or any where in Canada, USA or the UK you can be apart of the HUTT. We live in an age where technology connects us together.And below are the steps for you to join us today!
You are on this page for a reason. Let’s set you up today for success. Apply to join us at the HUTT & let’s get you started today!
START HERE TO JOIN TODAY
First things, everyone should be on my email newsletter list. You are missing out on valuable information, sales, deals & tips from me. And by signing up you get a FREE worksheet that teaches you how to use that dread scale we stand on as a tool and not an enemy.
Second, you will need to create a free account with Team Beachbody that lists me as your coach. Creating a free, account allows me to connect with you & be able to offer tools both free &/or for an investment. Also this allows you to join my private Facebook Group where we share loads of free information for your health.
A healthy lifestyle is not a one size fits all. I get that! I am living proof of that fact. And that is why you need me in your life. I can’t wait to start working with you. the HUTT is for you. A place of community, belonging, support, encouragement and mostly a place to help you crush your goals daily and get you where you want to be!
You got questions? Wanna join my team? That is great, So shoot me an email at email@example.com and lets connect.
I am watching for your email today.