In our quest to lose weight, get healthy we most of the time focus on the number on the scale. And we get so discouraged that we forget about all the other victories we have had. So this past week I asked members of the HUTT, both from the LIVE group classes and from our virtual gym members: WHAT IS ONE WIN YOU HAD THIS WEEK?! It’s time to celebrate these milestones. This post is to celebrate all the wins from this week, the responses are theirs, no editing and nothing but pride for their wins this week!
But before I start, if that darn scale is messing with your head please sign up for my emails ( link is at the bottom of this post) and grab a free copy of How to Use the Scale as a Tool & stop having that number control your life.
Now let’s celebrate!
- My victory this week would be doing a lot more lifting with my 12 pounds weights. I switch between my 10’s and 12’s . Depending on the workout like swimmers it would be my 5 pounder. In my workout with triple 🐻🐻🐻 I can only do the modifications kind. One day I will beat the bears !!!!
- Did a better job sticking with nutrition. Still work to do, but having a plan works!
- Squating & lifting a 42″ marble top vanity up the stairs
- 1 whole minute of push ups on my toes 🙂
- Clothes are fitting better
- Logged all my food this past week!
- Stayed on point with eating healthy
- I feel more attractive to my partner
Celebrate ALL the Wins!
I am so proud of each person. This journey called health is so much more then a number on a scale. And we often forget about the “non scale” victories that occur. And it’s in these moments that we know our hard work is paying off.
THIS is community, this is accountability and support. This is what you get from a team! And I am so glad each of these people are on my team and we are crushing our goals together!