In our quest to lose weight, get healthy we most of the time focus on the number on the scale. And we get so discouraged that we forget about all the other victories we have had. So this past week I asked members of the HUTT, both from the LIVE group classes and from our virtual gym members: WHAT IS ONE WIN YOU HAD THIS WEEK?! It’s time to celebrate these milestones. This post is to celebrate all the wins from this week, the responses are theirs, no editing and nothing but pride for their wins this week!
But before I start, if that darn scale is messing with your head please sign up for my emails ( link is at the bottom of this post) and grab a free copy of How to Use the Scale as a Tool & stop having that number control your life.
This last month I have asked my clients, group class people & challenges to share their wins and this is their list:
- 2 nights without ice cream out of 7 nights at bed time
- In every class I pushed myself harder every time
- Wore a bikini to the pool
- I bought a new top 2 sizes smaller!
- Achieving new moves in class every week, fighting through the burn
- Broke through my plateau – FINALLY!!
- I wore jeans for the first time since I was married
- I came to a class
- I lasted the whole workout
- I worked out the hardest I ever did this class
- I really did well with my water & lost 2 pounds
- managed 2 pushups on my toes
- My eating was on point, down 6lbs this week
- Did 2 tricep push ups on my toes
- Never thought I could sweat this much
- Did Insanity LIVE & didn’t die
- Got lots of extra sleep in last week
- Getting back on a sleep schedule
- I felt some abs today – I HAVE ABS!!!
Celebrate ALL the Wins!
I am so proud of each person. This journey called health is so much more then a number on a scale. And we often forget about the “non scale” victories that occur. And it’s in these moments that we know our hard work is paying off.
THIS is community, this is accountability and support. This is what you get from a team! And I am so glad each of these people are on my team and we are crushing our goals together!