Macro Counting 101
After my 2nd baby I was categorized as obese by my doctor. 7 years it took me to realize the easiest way to lose the excess weight was to learn about macro nutrients & how they worked in my body. Once I started to count my macros it only took 9 months for that extra 50 pounds to be released, that was in 2017 & it has never come back.
If you are struggling, or have struggled & given up on weight loss – I encourage you to join me for 6 weeks where I will share all my secrets with you & you can begin to see how easy it truly is to live in a body you are comfortable in & love.
6 Week Macro Counting 101
This online workshop is a great for beginners on the introduction to macros, those who have given up on weight loss, need a healthy plan to follow that still allows the treats & something your kids will eat too. This program aims to provide a practical solution to dieting which is more flexible, sustainable & something you can implement for life. AKA – no more diets!!
What Is Included
- 6 Week online program
- Led & hosted by Heather via a private Facebook Group
- Each week builds on each other
- You will learn: calories, macros, an introduction to intermittent fasting, ways to implement movement into your week, why fats are your friends, the truth about carbs, food swaps, timed nutrition & more
- Daily check in’s & accountability within the group
- Loads of recipe shares
- 1:1 zoom call with me in your first week
- Access to my free community Home Base &/or The Hangout for continued community & support
What Do You Need?
There is no products to purchase to join. You will need access to:
- Facebook as that is where the learning will take place
- Access to a tracking app – so a cell phone or tablet, we will go over which app is best for you to use.
- A scale to weigh food – I use a letter scale for mail as it’s small & cheaper
- Measuring cups & spoons
- An open mind & a willingness to try new foods
I am not going to lie, these 6 weeks will be hard.
There will be daily tasks you need to complete, and complete accountability will be in place to keep you on track. BUT.. I am with you every step of the way.
I am not a certified nutritionist and make no claims to the contrary. Each individual’s dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual. You are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to your health. This information is intended for informational purposes only & is not approved by any governing board. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The participant assumes full responsibility for consulting a qualified health professional regarding health conditions or concerns, and before starting a new diet or health program. The author is not responsible for adverse reactions, effects, or consequences resulting from the use of any recipes or suggestions herein or procedures undertaken hereafter.
If you are pregnant, nursing or have a physical issue that requires you to eat certain foods &/or at certain times or you are on medicines you need to talk with your doctor first before starting anything new.